Friday 9 May 2014

No7 Radiance Exfoliator

Hola Beauties! 
I've been loving this so, I decided to create a Blogpost.



For Christmas I bought my mum mini set of N07skincare for dry skin. We both use this set, and one of the products that stood out was this. I absolutely love this product, I think I found my holly grail expoliator I have tried many like "lush Sea  Salt Scrub" although, I did like it I realised that it was really harsh for my skin. I havesensitive skin and also wouldn't help my dryness. 

 Why I love this product
1. Gente 
2. The smell is amazing, really nice and soft 
3. The best thing, as Im rubbing it in, it  feels like milk I was reading the ingredients and dosen't say anything avout milk but, it sure feels like it. 
4. Because of the milky feel ( I think it must have so moisturiser in the expoliator)  it makes my skin very soft and hydrate best one i've tried for dry skin. 
5. My face looks fresher and just lovely. When I finish applying this I then apply my Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, and then use my Simple Toner, finally I use my Body Shop Vitmain E moisturiser. Then my skin feels even softer. 

The only bad thing about this product, its that it dosen't have to much product, good thing its not that expensive.  

Beauties any products YOU recommend to help with redness? 
If You like this Blogpost, be sure to follow me so you can keep updated with my blogpost. 

I really appreciate your feedback so make sure to comment bellow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment