Monday 31 March 2014

Body shop rainforest moisture

Hello lovelies today review is the body shop rainforist moisture range. 
 
My hair type is curly it was dry and very frizy, and bushy. 

I tried this range because, I went to the hairdressers and she told me that my hair was dry and needed moisture and for it to be more hydrated. So I went into body shop as all their products are natrual. I looked for a shampoo and conditioner that will hydrate my hair, I found this range called forest mouistre. 

I bought the hair creme beacuse I needed something that I can leave in my hair to hydrate it more and give it more life. When I use this creme it makes my hair more hydrated, shinny and soft and easy to brush through which isnt something that would happen before. It used to take me long time to brush. 

The shampoo and conditioner is great to just keeps my hair hydrated and soft. 

If your hair is dry like mine i recommend you try this range. 





No comments:

Post a Comment