Sunday 23 March 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

Tag | The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

I was reading blogs and came across this tag and thought it will be fun to do. 
So heres the tag

Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
I try to tone. But always seem to forget this step. 

Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?
I try to wash my brushes ar least 2 a month, because i find it gross using brushes that are dirty and with bactieria. I actually enjoy washing my brushes as they look brand new when i finish washing them. 

 
What is your worst beauty habit?
Ending up using the same prouducts and no using other make up from my collection. 

Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I cant think of any actually. 

When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

No i get ready at least 1 hour before going out, as i like taking my time getting ready. 


How organised is your makeup?
 I think my make up is well orgonised. I always keep changing the way i orgonise things because i always get bored of it for a while so i keep changing it. 

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
 Couple of months, as im a college students work piles on and dosent give me time to blog

Hope you enjoyed this tag. And learned a little more about me. 
Have a lovely day 

No comments:

Post a Comment