Thursday 18 July 2013

Short and Sweet Beauty Tag

I saw this on lauran blog beauty2couture
http://beauty2couture.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/short-and-sweet-beauty-tag.html?showComment=1374182333090&m=1
It look like fun so I decided to do the tag hope you enjoy. 

1. You have 5 minutes to do your makeup for a date. What's your minimum?

5 mins wow, short time to do make up! I will just uses 2 eyeshadows, lipstick and eyeliner 

2. Pick a trend. Cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush or feathered false lashes?

I pick cat eyeliner because I love my eyes being bold! 

3. If you had to give up all makeup for 2 months or give up your skincare for a week which would you pick?
Although I love applying make up and having fun with it, I think that skin care so important to keep your skin clean and fresh. I have dry skin so need my moisturiser. 

4. Smokey eyes or red lips?
Smokey eye for sure I love creating bold somokey eye like I said love seeing my eyes bold, and also my favtouite part of applying make up is eyeshadow. And I'm more of Neutral lipstick type of gal. 

5. Lipsticks or lipgloss?

This is so hard, but I'll pick lipstick because it last longer and lipgloss are to sticky and have to be applied constantly.

It be great If you do this tag and leave me your page down bellow and ill see your page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment