Sunday 7 April 2013

Mini haul

Hey lovelies I have a min haul for you guys today!!
On the 28th of march there was a lady night which means there was a lot of discount in many shop, like Debenhams which had 10% off make up. Of course I took advantage of it!! I didn't make a haul before because I had order something online and wanted to wait until it arrived to make a haul.

These are the products I bought
Mac eyeshadow in da bling
This is a beautiful light pink although it looks like a dark pink, you can apply it soft and build it up. if you want to create a darker look! This is the great thing about it. Personally I chose to apply it very lightly as a over the lid colour with a soft brown in the crease creating a soft Smokey eye. Da bling is not matte or shimmer it a bit of both.it I paid £10.80p But originally it's £12.00

Next thing I bought in Debenhams was mac paint pot in painterly. I bought this because I wanted an eye primer.i would describe it has a nude beige, and very creamy. I was going to buy urban decay primer potion but I had a small sample and, my eyeshadow didn't last very long I was bit disappointed. But my sister in law told me that mac paint pot were amazing and it doesn't make the eyeshadow crease. And it last long, I took her advice and bought it. She was right! It works amazing my eyeshadow looks more bolder and doesn't crease at all! If you haven't tried this! You should!! I paid £13.05 but originally it's £14.50

Last thing I purchased was urban decay basic palette. I was going to purchase this on ladies night but they where out of stock. However they had the same deal online so I decided to purchase It. But I took a long time to decide if I wanted to purchase this because the palette has 6 eyeshadow I didn't think it was worth the price! However seeing a lot of reviews made me decide to buy it and was very excited to receive it. I will do swatches and a review when I've used it a bit more. Paid £18.00 originally £20.00

If you want to see review and swatches I mentioned please comment bellow. Hope you enjoyed!
Have you tried any of these products what's your views?



















30 comments:

  1. Love the basics palette

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hope I get to love it too! Thank you for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for commeting I'll see your blog:)

      Delete
  3. I have to get this palette!!!

    Millie
    xxx

    milspiration.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly I'm liking it so far! I haven't had it for too long but I will soon make a review on my thoughts

    Xxmichelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Pallette! might have to go out and get it.. looking forward to the review :)

    also..
    I love your blog and have nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    All the info is on my blog.. and while you are there maybe stay and have a look around?

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing the review very soon!
      Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm so happy.

      Delete
  6. Those are great finds I'm curious if you were happy when you used it?? nice blog and I like your graphic:) visit me on http://memarieamar.blogspot.com/ nad mybe follow if you like it?? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeh I loved all the products I found. Thanks for stopping by and sure I will see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award :)
    All the info is on my blog..

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me!! I'm so happy

      Delete
  9. I really want the urban decay basics palette!

    alicekatex.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should its really nice! Everything you will need to create a simple day to day look! :) thanks for stopping by! Xxx

      Delete
  10. omg! so jealous over here!

    I wish you an amazing week!! :) xx
    Please check out my latest article on

    SearchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I WIll check out your article thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog I'd love to follow each other. Following you now : )

    Lizzie-Florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For following me... I follow you too!

      Delete
  13. Even though I have the naked palette, I really want the basics aswell, it just looks perfect!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting I also have the naked 2 but this looked perfect like you said so I really want it to try and it and make looks with it

      Delete
  14. I keep seeing the URBAN Decay palette everywhere D: I really need to get this in my life it sounds amazing :D great post! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the urban decay palette so amazing! So worth the money :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I´m in love with M.A.C, it´s wonderful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. super!you have a really nice blog, what about follow each other?kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab haul! Always loved this palette!xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul, lovely eyeshadow.

    K xx

    Butterflybyme.com

    ReplyDelete