Sunday 9 September 2012

Rimmel london Glam eyes day 2 nights mascara

Hello Beauty's

Today ill be reviewing my rimmel london "glam eyes day 2 night"
costs: £5.99 in boots but i think its the same in superdrugs.
I decide to get this because, I've seen so may positive reviews about this mascara so I wanted to give it a try.


I love this mascara because its volumes and length. which is a amazing and only for £5.99 make it even better.
I used to use maybelline volume express the colosal cat eyes, but I didn't like it because of the shape of the brush which made it hard to add the mascara. also it clumped a lot which the rimmel London doesn't do. I love the packaging, it also has pink which is other reason why i love this products. This mascara does what it claims, it makes my eyelashes very long and volumed.
I really recommend this mascara as it leaves the eyelashes looking so beautiful, everyone would be envious of your eyelashes Volume brush


Length brush
 So beauty's tell me what mascara do you use? have you tried this one? will you buy it?
please leave a comment 

2 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its nice dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete